Dealers Open Lot insurance is aimed at the dealerships sector and provides physical damage protection for vehicles on the premises.
Metal Master knowledge of dealerships’ needs enables us to offer what we believe to be an efficient, competitive and comprehensive solution – all backed by an insurer with strong financial rating, underwriting expertise and first class service.
Dealerships must cover their equipment from a wide range of perils including but not limited to theft and malicious damage, fire, accidental damage and weather related perils such as storm and flood. Our policy has been designed to offer a comprehensive cover to give you peace of mind. An easy and straight forward statement of facts allows a quick and effective quotation process.
Our All Risks policy wording gives you all the protection your business requires to carry on your activity fully protected.
The product offered is targeted at customers who are involved in the sale of new and used plant and machinery.
Covers are offered for dealers machinery and hired machinery – included automatically and at no additional premium.
Our bespoke Dealers Open Lot Policy includes a number of additional covers which are deliberately targeted at the plant sale industry. We believe that this makes our product stand out in the insurance market and here is why:
- Cover is extended to include third party machinery that is temporarily located at your Insureds premises for the purpose of service or repair.
- The basis of settlement is extended to be based on agreed contract sale price, where machinery has been sold but is still in Insured’s custody.
- Cover will automatically be provided for machinery that is in the custody of Insured’s customers for the purpose of demonstration.
- Machinery that is away from Insured’s premises at exhibitions or plant shows will also automatically be covered.
- Cover is provided for the cost incurred in replacing keys, lock and lock mechanisms following theft of keys from the premises.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact our specialist team.
Click here to download a detailed Dealers Open Lot Insurance Product Information Document.